Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly Inspirations!

Good Monday Morning everyone! How was your weekend? It was cold and rainy here. But today.... IS ABSOLUTELY beautiful! YAY! I plan on hangin' outside today.
So onto this weeks inspirations. We are continuing on our FATHERS theme and hope that you all will join in on the fun... Don't forget there are some awesome prizes up for grabs this month... like pick your own Cricut Cartridge.... Herringbone embossing folder... and Bo Bunny paper!

This is a frame and card for my Dad who loves his grandkids and golfing!!
I used the herringbone embossing folder and paper provided to us by Crazy Scraps for most of the frame and card.
The cartridge I chose for the font was Mickey and Friends..and I used Every Day PaperDolls for the golfer.
More details on the card/frame can be found on my blog at   http://scrapthiscraftthat.blogspot.com/



RECIPE: Cuttlebug embossing folders= Herringbone & Swiss Dots/ patterned paper= Bo Bunny/ Color Core paper= Coredinations (Maplenut)/ glazed brad= Bo Bunny
TECHNIQUE: The Herringbone folder was used to emboss the white strip and the edges were inked...the Swiss Dots folder was used to emboss the star and then sanded to bring out the yellow color..

Our ladies have brought some great inspiration to you all today. Thanx Ladies! I hope you all have a great day. Scrap Crazy Everyone!

P.s. Hey stalkers... don't forget to become a follower... when we hit 200 followers 6 prizes will be given!
ALSO.... DT call over at the CrazyScraps blog.

1 comment: