Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Monday, May 17, 2010

This weeks MOMs Inspiration!

Here is a reminder ladies of what is up for grabs for this months challenge!

Who doesn't love Bo Bunny?
There is still 14 dayz left to enter your project to win! So hurry post your project! I know you made some kind of mothers day gift for someone! Share it with us! Click on the "current challenge" button on the top left of the screen to add your link!

So here is what the DT came up with for this weeks inspiration!

Lynne
I created this layout using the 5x7 size Tartan embossing folder. I embossed the photo mats.


Suzann
Victoria cuttlebug embossing folder.


Sabrina (cricut blog)
Cuttlebug embossing folders:  D'vine Swirls, Bloom Dots, Spots and Dots, Swiss Dots.

As always you can find the full recipes on the dt blogs listed to the left. (blue links)
We hope to see all your talented work ladies! Have a fantabulous week! Scrap Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment