Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Monday, April 19, 2010

This weeks FLOWER POWER

And the flowers keep coming! Our DT won't let you down! Here are the fabulous designs for this weeks inspiration!
Lynne
Blooming Dots Embossing folder and embossed each side of the card..leaving the center blank. I covered the center with a piece of DCWV patterned paper. I attached a flower cut with the cricut.


Sabrina (cricut blog)
Plaque I made for my flower garden. I used Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls and Spots and Dots.


Suzann
Bloomin dots cuttlebug embossing folder,the Paper company cardstock, heidi grace design pattern paper.
If you would like the recipe on any DT project you see here check out their personal blogs on the left of the screen! (blue links)

One more thing... we are almost at 100 followers! YAY!!! I think I may have to give something away.
But I am keeping that a surprise! Hope to see all your projects for challenge #3!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog, I love my CB and would be lost without it! I just made a project yesterday using it! Go check it out:)

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete