Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Friday, July 30, 2010

WINNER OF SUMMER FUN!!

Congrats to Crystal!! Random.org picked 1!!
Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...
I love Summer nights, when it is cooler and we can sit out back eating popsicles, watching fireflies and relaxing with one another.

July 27, 2010 4:43 AM

Crystal...Congrats!! Please send me your mailing addy and I will give it to Crazy Scraps!!




and

1 comment: