Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations


My Best friend Adrianne is going to have her second baby after many years of trying.
We are so happy for her! These are the baby invitations I came up with from my stash of goodies...
plus my NEW cuttlebug machine *giggle*
Recipe:
Paper =  off white cs (background)
Image and invite saying aquired from internet & printed on plain white cardstock
Tiny Mosiac embossing =  Background
Ink = Martha Stewart (stackables) green, blue, dk blue, red, brown, black
Ribbon from my stash
Glue = elmers (ha ha works great), Hot glue (ribbon and embellies)
The cute little embelishments have been in my stash for ages! I finally found a reason to use them!
I inked around all edges of all paper. Color coordinating individually.
I hope the ladies that are invited to this shower love their invites!  I think there are 30 to be made so I have my work cut out for me.... But it's the least I could do for my best friend.... right?
Thank you for stopping by, hope to hear from you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment