Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOOK what I found !!! Cuttlebug Mats 50% OFF THE BIG ONES...

I was checking out all the Scrapbook deal of the days and found the 13" cuttlebug cutting mats at half off WOOHOO !

1 comment:

  1. Hey there stranger! Glad to see you post!! I think I need those!!

    ReplyDelete