Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quilling Kits info

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone! Did you sleep well? I slept like a rock... boy do I feel it this morning... my whole body aches!
I feel like we have gotten into a rutt over here at the CB blog and I am hoping to change that. ( just a little)
I am still going to have the monthly challenges but I will be adding a challenge here and there, maybe some trivia about crafting, or just general information. I need all the feedback I can get from everyone as these changes occur, so let me know if you like the change... or absolutely hate it!


Did you notice I put an "about me" page at the top of the blog? This is where you can get to know me a little better. Have a question? Just ask. Weather it’s here or by email I love questions!

Soooo... I opened my email this morning and found this:

Hi there,

I want to get the cuttlebug quilling folders but I cannot figure out what plate combination I need to use them. Can you help me out? I have scoured the internet and I can hardly find anything out about them!
Thanks a ton for your help! I hope it's ok to ask! You guys seem like the authority.
HUGS,
Lolly
 
OMG! CBB is the AUTHORITY? I love love love this! So because I really didn't know what plate combination to use....BUT I did just get a Quilling Kit in the mail... I broke it out and figured out the answer! Sweet, right!
Here's the deal: You would think that A and 2 B plates would work... but nope! So this is what worked for me

A plate on the bottom

then B plate (use your plate that is most marked up from cutting dies. You know the ugly one.)


then put your cardstock and die on



 Then use C plate!


See the inch of space at the top of the plates? I pulled the paper and die down a little to get the plates in the machine. I was having a hard time passing it through until I did this.


Turns out perfect!
NOTE: if you are using very thick paper this sandwich will be tight. (be carful not to break your machine)


Psst.... Having a hard time finding the extension plate A or B? Try here: 
http://store.crazyscraps.com/newcuttlebug.html

Hope this helps Lolly and everyone else too! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: