Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Guitar Hero Rocks!

Hey Cuttlebug'ers! How is your friday going so far? Mine is great! Thanx for asking. So as you can see from the "Chat Box" on the right of the screen I was busy playing Guitar Hero with my family last night. Can I just tell you..... I love Guitar Hero! The music (which at this point you can pick any music you like to play) is great. At our house we like to turn the stereo UP and JAM. Cuz we are like total ROCK STARZ! (if you would like an autograph please send a self addressed envelope to: Rock Starz- P.O. Box 600- Rock~n~Roll, USA)  j/k :o)

So with family fun night on my mind  I decided to go with it and be crafty.  Here is an invitation that I came up with.
Front
Cricut Cartridges used: Paper Doll Dress Up (curtains-cropped from the circus tent), Cuttin' Up (the holmans), Opposites attract (presents)
Paper: Fibermark (red), Making Memories (black/white), bazzill basic (black)
Ink: Color Box (black)
Silver Stickles (dots on letters)


Inside
Cricut Cartridges: Indy Art (guitar), Jasmine (guitar words), Cuttin' up (hero)
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Forest Branches (hero)
Paper: Bazzill basics (red, white, black)

Oh yea baby! It's going to be like ROCK fest! LOL!! What do you think? You likes?

K~ so in light of today's post I am Challenging you all to create your own "ROCK STAR" project. Now this can be anything you want ( card, Layout, altered art, mini album, etc.) but you have to follow the CBB rules!

This is a 24 hour challenge!
Meaning you only have 24 hours to post your project to win the prize! (prize yet to be announced)
Have fun everyone... I am so excited to see what you guys consider a rockin' project! Scrap Crazy!


4 comments:

  1. I am just doing a test comment! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey with all the chalenges you have posted, I almost have all my fathers day cards done....
    Thank you for the challenges :-)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Kimberly the ONLY one who wants to be a "Rock Star"? Thanx Kimberly for always playing my games!

    ReplyDelete