Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Packages in the mail!

I love getting packages in the mail. It feels almost like Christmas! I could get soooo in trouble shopping on line.
So yesterday I was feeling all annoyed and on my way home I stopped to check the mail. My package from CrazyScraps had arrived. YAY! Instantly I felt better. ***giggle*** Nine new embossing folders to play with (spots and dots, my fav!). And some cranberry ink (just in time for valentines day). I can't wait for the weekend.
Well thats my news for today! Hope you all have a great day, since we are on the downhill side of the week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment