Calling ALL beginner Cuttlebug Users!

Welcome to the Cuttlebug Blog. We are excited you have stopped by to visit. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay here. We have decided to dedicate this site to beginners! (Seasoned Veterans welcome too!) As I am a beginner Cuttlebug'er I have looked around other blogs and get kind of discouraged by all the very advanced (and fabulous) designs. So I thought to myself, beginners need a place to feel welcome, make mistakes (as I am sure I will ;) and grow with creativity! So lets join together and Create, Inspire , Teach, Grow!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My own little blog hop page 2!

Hey everyone! If you missed page 1 on the Cricut Blog go there first!
So here is page 2!

Recipe:
Cricut Carts used: George and basic shapes (star), Home Decor (swirly)
Cuttlebug embossing folder: D'vine Swirls (star and polka dot mat)
Paper: Orange cs (base), Rusty Pickle (scalloped mat, polka dot, stars and stripes), Bazzill Bling (swirly), black cs (shadow swirly), golden cs (star)
PC Hug Bug: computer generated image (monkey and "born to be wild")
Ink: Martha Stewart (brown and black)
Prima flowers , bling from stash, Monkey embellie from stash.
I think thats all for this page... if you want to see the final page hop on over to Expressions on Paper!
TYFL, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment